The championshipAll cars competing in the Trofeo World Series are prepared by a dedicated group of technicians and mechanics to guarantee the same performance level.
All events of the Trofeo MC World Series 2014 are made of 3 races over the weekend.
The two sprint races of 30’ are the prelude to the more challenging long race of 60’ (+10’ vs 2013), where all drivers must observe a pit stop and driver’s change. An intensive race program of 240’ of total track time suitable for both, single or twin drivers, where the good combination of performance, strategy and consistency can make the difference.
- Free practice sessions: 2 x 45’
- Qualifying sessions: 2 x 15’
- Race 1: 30’
- Race 2: 30’
- Race 3: 60’ (with a mandatory pit stop)
Note: The round 1 at SPA will have a different race format made of 2 races of 50’ each, without pit stop, instead of 3 races as all other events.
Same as 2013, the fastest drivers in the sprint races will get a time extension in the pit stop of the long race. This is made with the purpose to keep always under pressure all drivers, by giving all of them the chance to win a race.
The drivers with the top 5 best combined results of Race 1 + Race 2 must observe an extended pit stop in Race 3 as per the following scheme:
1st best Race 1 + Race 2: 45”+ 20”
2nd best Race 1 + Race 2: 45” + 15”
3rd best Race 1 + Race 2: 45” + 10”
4th best Race 1 + Race 2: 45” + 5”
5th best Race 1 + Race 2: 45” + 5”
The all inclusive package is made of:
- Use of a GranTurismo MC for all events (1 test + 3/6 rounds);
- Availability of a spare car, in case of technical failure or irreparable damage during the 6 rounds (*);
- Spare parts for the regular maintenance of the car;
- 4 sets of tires and petrol for each event;
- Full technical assistance on track, with a dedicated mechanic;
- Insurance coverage with driver’s damage liability up to max 10.000,00€;
- Free practice sessions, as per the official race format;
- Telemetry data analysis with a race engineer, after the free practice sessions;
- Personal sponsors logos exposure on the car;
- Access and parking pass for each Driver + 1 Guest;
- Weekend hospitality services for each Driver + 1 Guest;
- 2014 Trofeo MC team wear kit;
(*) The spare car by Maserati is reserved to drivers applying for the Trofeo full season.
The teams racing with their own car cannot dispose of the spare car by Maserati.
The following titles will be awarded at the end of the racing season:
- TROFEO “ASSOLUTO” WORLD SERIES (open to all Drivers)
- TROFEO "EUROPA" (open to all Drivers)
- SINGLE DRIVER CUP (open to single Drivers racing with cars owned and managed by Maserati)
- TWIN DRIVERS CUP (open to twin Drivers racing with cars owned and managed by Maserati)
- “PRIZE OVER 50” (open to all Drivers)
- “PRIZE UNDER 30” (open to all Drivers)
- “PRIZE POLE POSITION” (open to all Drivers)
The Trofeo MC is open to all drivers with a valid International Competitor/Driver sporting licence grade A, B or C.
- World Series (1 Official Test + 6 Rounds): 125.000,00€ + VAT (if confirmed within March 15th)
- World Series (1 Official Test + 6 Rounds): 130.000,00€ + VAT (if confirmed after March 15th)
- Trofeo Europa (1 Official Test + 3 Rounds): 70.000,00€ + VAT
The fees for the private teams and car’s owners are:
- World Series fee (6 Rounds): 55.000,00€ + VAT (*)
- Trofeo Europa Fee (3 Rounds): 25.000,00 + VAT
(*) Pre-season official test and team wear kit not included
Click here to download the car layout 2014
Click here to download the entry form 2014 - Trofeo
Click here to download the entry form 2014 - Team
Click here to download the sporting & technical regulations Trofeo GranTurismo MC 2014 - Subject to approval
OFFICIAL FB PAGE
» Follow us